Frost Fair Friday 12th Dec 2014
Dear Mums, Dads and Carers,
Can you help make the fair a success?
We are looking for raffle prizes. Do you have any contacts that might donate prizes? In the past we’ve had meals, haircuts, days out, and nights at hotels donated – so let us know if you can help!
If you want to ask a business you can donwload our official request letter here – it has all our charity details in it :ask-raffle prizes2104
We are also looking for donations of
- Used and washed school uniform
- Children’s books/DVDs/toys you are finished with.
- Tombola prizes – like bottles and unwanted presents
- CAKES! – Please do think about bringing something delicious to the Fair on the day
We would welcome any help you might offer – from setting up on the day, to running a stall or activity of your own, or coming and enjoying the day with us!
If you would like to run a stall, or have an idea for something, please email us on email@example.com – or leave a note at the office for the PTA
Ideas for stalls you could run:
Barbecue, Tea & cake stall, Nail bar, Tattoos/ Face painting, Make a cake to ‘guess weight of the cake, School Uniform Nearly New, Tombola, Raffle tickets selling/admin, hook-a-duck, Bric-a-brac, Book stall (we can ask for donations if someone wants to sell on the day)
Activities, if you have a suggestion, want to run one, or know someone who might: make a suggestion…
- Help with our ‘Science Corner’ Scientists and medical professionals – please contact Katia Mahn via the PTA as she is planning possible science activity
- Storytelling – contacts or volunteers
- Craft activities – do you want to run one?
- Being an elf – or even, donating your acting skills to represent Santa himself!
Thanks in advance – the PTA
Here’s a taster of the attractions we plan: Face painting | Book Stall | mulled fruit and wine | After-school activities tasters | Craft activities | Fun and games | Science Corner | Festive food and drink | Raffle | Football shoot-out | Crafts for sale | photo with our Christmas scene