Here’s the flier for our Summer Fair on 4th July – please do share! Its a Friday and starts at 3pm.
Can you help make the fair a success?
We are looking for raffle prizes. Do you have any contacts that might donate prizes? In the past we’ve had meals, haricuts, days out, and nights at hotels donated – so let us know if you can help!
We are also looking for donations of:
- Used and washed school uniform
- Children’s books/DVDs/toys you are finished with.
- Tombola prizes – like bottles and unwanted presents
- CAKES! – Please do think about bringing something delicious to the Fair on the day
We would welcome any help you might offer – from setting up on the day, to running a stall or activity of your own, or coming and enjoying the day with us!
If you would like to run a stall, or have an idea for something, please email us on email@example.com – or leave a note at the office for the PTA
Ideas for stalls you could run:
Barbecue, Tea & cake stall, Nail bar, Tattoos/ Face painting, Make a cake to ‘guess weight of the cake, School Uniform Nearly New, Tombola, Raffle tickets selling/admin, hook-a-duck, Bric-a-brac, Lollypop game, Book stall (we can ask for donations if someone wants to sell on the day)
Activities, if you have a suggestion, want to run one, or know someone who might: make a suggestion…
- Help with our ‘Science Corner’ Scientists and medical professionals – please contact Katia Mahn via the PTA as she is planning possible science activity
- Storytelling – contacts or volunteers
- Craft activities –
Thanks in advance – the PTA
Here’s a taster of the attractions we plan: Face painting | Book Stall | Ice cream | South Bank Uni After-school activities | Craft activities | Bouncy castle | Fun and games | Science Corner | Strawberries & cream | Pimms | Raffle | Football shoot-out | Barbecue | Cake Stall